- 3 cups red potatoes, cubed
- 3 cups carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 celery stalks, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 cup freshly chopped onion
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 recipe of condensed cream soup
- salt & pepper to taste
Directions:1. Place all items into crockpot, stir until everything is coated with the cream soup. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
**It will seem very thick initially, but as the chicken cooks, its juices will render out and create a little bit of liquid. This creates about 6 servings.