3-4 chicken breasts or equivalent (I used boneless skinless, but, you can use bone-in or thigh meat)
2-3 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
1/2 large vidalia onion, cut into small pieces
black pepper (to taste)
1/2 tsp. fresh minced garlic (or garlic powder, to taste)
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Double Recipe of Condensed Cream Soup
16 oz. spaghetti (I use Tinkyada's Spaghetti)
1 cup broth reserved
1. Bring chicken along with onion, carrots, pepper, and garlic to a boil in large pot of water. Simmer until chicken is cooked. Temp chicken to 165-F.
2. Save broth to boil spaghetti, but reserve one cup.
3. Hand-shred chicken once it's cool enough to handle.
4. Cook spaghetti in remaining pot of broth and drain. Set aside along with chicken.
5. Mix carrots, onion, condensed cream soup, 1 cup broth, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper in a large bowl.
6. Add drained spaghetti and chicken. Pour into a 13X9 pan and bake for 30 minutes at 4oo degrees. Top with mozzarella and bake about 10 minutes - until mozzarella is melted.