- Melt butter in medium pot over low heat. Add marshmallows and brown sugar. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Lightly coat a large bowl with nonstick spray. Add popcorn, then drizzle marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir.
- Add Craisins and nuts. Toss with a spoon. Allow to cool slightly, then add M&Ms.
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Wash hands, smear them with softened butter and use them to form popcorn mixture into balls. Place balls on waxed paper. Leave a little space so they won't stick together as they harden.
- Offer the treat to family and friends so you can all crunch away!