*3-4 medium sized red potatoes, cleaned and thinly sliced.
*2TBSP corn starch
*2/3 tsp salt
*Pepper to taste
*1 cup milk
* 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Cook potatoes in large saucepan until tender. Drain.
2. Melt butter in small saucepan. Add corn starch, salt and pepper. Stir until well blended. Add milk and 1 cup cheese. Stir continuously over medium-low heat until sauce thickens.
3. Pour cheese mixture over potatoes and stir to coat potatoes.
4. Pour into greased casserole dish or 11x7 baking pan.
5. Bake in oven at 350-degrees for 20-25 minutes.
**Makes about 4 servings.