1 cup quinoa, rinsed well
2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup raisins
1 medium apple, cored and finely chopped
1/2 TBSP thyme
1 TBSP parsley
1 pork tenderloin
1. Put quinoa and broth in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer until all liquid has been absorbed.
2. Mix raisins, apple, thyme, and parsley into the quinoa. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cut off silver skin from the pork tenderloin. Butterfly (cut) lengthwise. Pound thin, about 1/2-1/4 inch.
4. Spread about half the quinoa mixture on the pork tenderloin. Roll pork tenderloin and tie with butcher twine in about 3-4 places.
5. Season top of tenderloin with a pinch of kosher salt and pepper. On a baking sheet, cook in the oven at 375-degrees for about 20 minutes or until pork is cooked to an internal temperature of 155-degrees.
6. Slice tenderloin and serve with the extra quinoa mixture as a side and a veggie of choice.