This is a recipe I adapted from http://www.food.com - my family loved it!
Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
4 chicken breasts, cut in half to create 8 chicken cutlets
1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup feta cheese
1 3/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs (I used these and they worked beautifully)
2-3 Tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare chicken for stuffing.(You can either, slice 4 thick chicken breasts in half and make 8, or beat 4 chicken breast until thin and wide).
3. Mix bread crumbs and steak seasoning together.
4. Cook spinach in garlic and oil on top of stove until done.
5. Add in feta cheese and mix well.
6. Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast.
7. Wrap chicken around mixture and secure with a toothpick.
8. Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated.
9. Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
10. Cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 and serve.
**If you have extra filling left over, you can serve the extra as a side dish, but I had just enough to fill my chicken.